Camelot Home Inspection Prices
- Homes Built 1997 or after with less then 2,200 sq ft. under roof $375.00
- Homes built before 1997 with less then 2,200 sq ft. under roof $425.00
- Homes built before 1970 priced on individual bases.
- Over 2,200 sq. ft. add 15 cents per each additional sq. ft.
- Pier and Beam Foundation Inspections an additional $75.00-$125.00
- Re-inspections/follow-ups as low as $150.00.
Additional Inspection Services Offered
- Detached Buildings without major plumbing range from $100.00 - $175.00
- Sprinkler Systems (up to 6 stations) as low as $75.00
- Septic Inspection available through Dave Stanley (Licensed Sanitarian) 903-571-7560
- W.D.I.R. (Wood Destroying Insect Report) Inspections varies from $90.00 to $150.00 depending on the location of the property.(Key Termite and Pest Control's phone number is 903-882-5555.)
Camelot inspections are extensive, thorough and cover the following and much more: Structural systems, grading and drainage, roof covering materials, roof structure and attic, walls both exterior and interior, ceilings and floors, interior and exterior doors, windows, electrical system, heating and air conditioning system, plumbing system, inspection also includes electronic testing of several components in the home.